Wednesday 22 August 2018

Beast Tribute Music

A few months ago, Cosine released my Psygnosis tribute demo called Beast Tribute - 'Old School Demo 2'.  You can download the demo here...

I composed the music for the demo.  It's an original 4 channel mod using samples I ripped from the original music in the Amiga game 'Shadow of the Beast', so credit for the samples should go to David Whittaker.  I attempted to make my track sound like it could have been in the original game.

I've finally gotten round to uploading the music to my SoundCloud account, although if you want to hear it in a music tracker you can follow the link to the demo above and in the .zip file you'll find the 'mod' in ProTracker format.

If the player doesn't appear below, you can hear the music on my SoundCloud page here...

No comments:

Post a Comment