Sunday 5 January 2020

3D Galax Recording

A couple of days ago, C64CD released 'F15 D'Gamma Clone', an intro that featured a SID tune by me.  Information about the intro can be found here...

I wrote the music using a PC based tool called Goattracker.  The SID has been recorded using an 8580 SID equipped C64c, run through my Dolby amp.

The tune was started towards the end of 2018 after news of the death of Ben Daglish and was originally intended to be part of a tribute to him, but was unfortunately not completed. It has been finished recently for the above mentioned intro and is respectfully dedicated to his memory and legacy.

I've uploaded a recording to my SoundCloud account; listen to the tune's below. If the player does not appear, hear it on it's SoundCloud page here...




No comments:

Post a Comment