Thursday 1 November 2018

Tubularween Recording

Yesterday, Cosine released my 'Old School Demo III', a simple Halloween demo coded in response to a challenge on the DBF Interactive forum.  Information about the demo can be found here...

I composed the music for the demo and it's called 'Tubularween' for the riff from Tubular Bells that features before the track goes off on it's own merry way.  It's an original 4 channel module using samples from disk images of the old Amiga ST-XX sample disk packs, along with some 8bit quality samples I ripped from famous horror film scenes.  I attempted to make the track sound like it could have been from an Amiga demo circa 1988.

I've just uploaded the music to my SoundCloud account; if you want to hear it in a music tracker you can follow the link to the demo above and in the .zip file you'll find the 'mod' in ProTracker format.

If the player doesn't appear below, you can hear the music on my SoundCloud page here...



No comments:

Post a Comment